a potpourri of Mongolian news after this landscape pict:
– a new movie, The Two Horses of Genghis Khan
– Who benefits from Mongolia’s riches?
– a NewsHour photoessay on nomadic life in Mongolia
– how are Mongolians adapting to the U.S. and western culture?
– and speaking of Mongolians in other nations, could there be thousands, if not millions of Mongolians scattered across Eurasia?
– speaking of the Golden Horde, note how long Mongolians occupied eastern Europe during this movie of 10 centuries of European history in 5 minutes.
we’ll sign off with another landscape view of one of Mongolia’s scenic natural wonders, Terkhiin Tsagaan Nuur.