a potpourri of Mongolian news after this landscape pict:
- a new movie, The Two Horses of Genghis Khan
- Who benefits from Mongolia’s riches?
- a NewsHour photoessay on nomadic life in Mongolia
- how are Mongolians adapting to the U.S. and western culture?
- and speaking of Mongolians in other nations, could there be thousands, if not millions of Mongolians scattered across Eurasia?
- speaking of the Golden Horde, note how long Mongolians occupied eastern Europe during this movie of 10 centuries of European history in 5 minutes.
we’ll sign off with another landscape view of one of Mongolia’s scenic natural wonders, Terkhiin Tsagaan Nuur.